Kenstep Fixed Deposit is an investment account where money is deposited for a fixed period and provides the investor/depositor with a higher competitive rate of interest than a regular savings account, until the given maturity date.
These are Kenstep Fixed Deposit offers;
- You have the options of choosing an investment period from 91 Days to one year.
- You can choose an investment plan of rolling over on maturity or redeeming on maturity.
- You can have more than one fixed deposit if you want to save for different goals and period and amounts.
- You cannot withdraw funds from your fixed deposit during the period of your investment.
- You have the flexibility of redeeming your investment earlier than maturity
- There are no service fees charged.